At EEA PSG we are committed to protecting your personal information and being open about what we do with it. We use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, and not do anything with your information you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
How do we obtain your personal information?
1. When you give it to us directly
2. When it is supplied by other parties to share with us
What information do we collect
1. Personal information – any information that can be used to identify you. This can include your name, address, date of birth, National Insurance number, telephone number, email address and bank details.
2. Information relating to your medical condition and personal circumstances.
Before collecting any sensitive personal information about you, we will make it clear to you what information we are collecting and why we collect it.
How we use the information we collect
1. To provide information for benefits services
2. To provide information for legal services
3. For the purpose of internal record keeping
4. For the purpose of the Coronial Service
5. To provide information for fund raising events
6. To claim Gift Aid
Who do we share your information with
EEA PSG will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. However, we may share information with third parties whose services we use in conjunction with your claim.
EEA PSG is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Our website is hosted by an external company. Information that you submit to EEA PSG via a website enquiry form is held securely by us, or our mail out supplier in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have control over that website. We cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of information provided by you whilst visiting such sites.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You can request access to any information we hold about you by contacting our Data Protection Compliance Officer at XXXXXX email XXXXXX, or telephone XXXXXX. Please let us know of any changes to your personal information. If you believe any information we are holding for you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can also let us know if you no longer wish to be included on our mailing list, by calling, emailing or writing to us as above.
Changes to this policy
Last updated 20th June 2022.